July 22, 2008

Repetition, Repetition

Okay, I cannot muster the enthusiasm to type out the rest, Revelation 21.9-22.21 (which you may certainly read if you wish) finding it as surly and infected with the spirits of self-righteousness & condemnation as the rest, without much to add except 22.5: "And night shall be no more; they need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they shall reign for ever & ever." {Reign? Over whom? All those bad folks on the outside?

Nuff of that; I think I'll try taking this from the top (Genesis 1 etc) and pray for more participation!!!

1 comment:

Chris M. said...

I'm a little behind on reading blogs, but I do still check in.

Thanks, Forrest.

PS The English rock band The Fall had a great song called "Repetition" circa 1978: "There's repetition in the music/And we're never gonna lose it!/Repetition, yeah." Cheers.