December 07, 2005

suggestions

The only vote thus far for next project is "something from the NT" from Crystal. That only narrows it down to what? Twenty-eight books?

We're only a few weeks from Christmas. Increasing time commitments.

I'm really the wrong guy to make suggestions at this point because I really haven't been present as I might and you folks have carried the load. But I'm going to propose a way forward anyway.

For the next three Mondays I will post one of the Psalms for your consideration. Folks can respond as they feel led. This will bring us into 2006.

During these same three weeks folks can consider whether this project should continue and in what form. We can then, in January, either begin afresh or lay it down, or change the format as we decide is best.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Sounds good to me, David.

crystal said...

Me too.

twila said...

Thanks, David. That sounds really fine.

Larry Clayton said...

I think we're all together, David.

Marjorie said...

works for me, thanks