August 24, 2006

procedural question

I've started in reading the archives, taking them from the bottom--and I find some interesting questions raised.

I'm offered a chance to comment, but the moment seems to have passed for carrying on the original conversation. I get the impression that new comments would simply gather dust.

So--In that situation I should simply add a new post reviving the subject? I suppose this is more natural than the practice at another site, where responding to a subject brought it forward again--but then their thread on eternal life was becoming an argument against eternal life by its own quite unreadable length.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should use your own judgement. From time to time someone stumbles on us and comments on an ancient posting. It gets emailed to me and if I think it holds interest for the group I'll post a note that its there with a link to it.

What few rules that are here are flexible.

crystal said...

What David said :-)