December 13, 2006

housekeeping

I'm noticing a slowing of comments (in myself and in others). I know I can commit to posting a bible passage twice a week right through to the New Year. But my time and energy levels are such that reflective comments are going to be less than nada until at least the week between Great Arrival of the Fat Guy in the Red Suit and when Times Square drops the ball.

Can I suggest we drop this study group down to social chatter and season's best wishes until twenty-nought-seven?

2 comments:

forrest said...

There you are, suggesting!

Reflective comments are always in short supply, and the need for them doesn't stop. (Maybe it's my need more than any potential readers', but this suggestion sounds too much like: "Gotta vegge like the rest, gotta stuff that turkey in the socks-&-Birkenstocks" rather than "What does God want of me?")

If the comments get sketchy, so be it! We can't know when or how inspiration will find us ripe enough!

Should I be posting the passages awhile?

Unknown said...

I wish it were only turkey stuffing. Rather's its office changes at work that have to be in place and running around buying stupid dollar store gifts for people I don't know but pulled the name out of a hat.

I'm covertly posting from work now. I'll get in around 9PM tonight and post a bible passage. Thanks for the offer -- I may take you up on it