January 09, 2005

Housekeeping

I just removed the bible study links form the side bar as they all referred to the letter of James that we aren't reading together anymore. If folks have any on-line resources towards bible study they would like linked to in the links directory feel free to email me and I will post them.

There are also banners below to Amnesty International and to some Quakers stuff like Canadian Friends Service Committee and Canadian Yearly Meeting. If your favorite faith community has a website and a logo or banner type we could link to them as well.

Just let me know.

2 comments:

crystal said...

Hi David. I can think of a couple of links - is it ok if they are Catholic? If so, they are ...

Daily Reflections ... from Creighton University, the day's scriptural readings and a reflection from a member of the faculty.

Sacred Space ... daily prayer online, produced by the Irish Jesuits.

The Johannine Literature Web ... resources for study of the gospel and letters of John, from Felix Just sj

Unknown said...

I don't mind Catholic. I'm thinking of getting a rosary (although likely an Anglican one).

I'll post the Johanine one for now -- because its directly related to our discussions. I'll browse the others.

Any thoughts from other folks?