April 01, 2005

Housekeeping

I'm having some really weird issues with blogger recently -- posts duplicating, comments disappearing then reappearing, pages loading forever. I don't know if its me or if it blogger.

Anyone else having issues?

I was also wondering if we could have a roll call of folks who are still around. I know its not important everybody post on every passage but it nice to know whose out and about. Just post a hi -- how are ya as a comment to this posting.

And if you are lurking and never post -- feel free to check in too. We'd be glad to know you're out there.

5 comments:

Larry Clayton said...

Don't worry, ole buddy. Beppe is right.

Mike McAllen said...

I have been having problems- slow slow slow slow

Meredith said...

I have been having the same trouble with snail pace page loading and odd duplicating after "page unavailable" frustrations. You are not alone.

I'd love to have more people participating in this discussion forum! Each person's view and response is so unique, and this sharing is deepening, enriching us all.

crystal said...

I'm constantly having problems with Blogger - I don't know if it's my browser or Blogger itself.

Marjorie said...

Hi I'm here -- sorry I haven't been around much -- spiritual ennui.

Blogger always seems to give me troubles...