June 05, 2005

stuff

if yer interested there's a weekly scripture blog. it has a 7 part series on verses in scripture pertaining to spiritual healing.

sorry i've been kinda off lately -- i didn't post a new passage today mostly to let folks get the stuff larry posted

i'll post a pasage tomorrow sometime -- likely evening

and a conversation with crystal -- raises a question. everytime somebody posts here i get an email of the posting -- doesn't everyone here -- or is it only me? and if its only me -- why am i getting it -- sorry just confused

marana tha

3 comments:

crystal said...

You already know I don't get the email, but I think I once saw a place in the blog where you could check a box in order to be emailed the posts. Can't remember where I saw it, though.

Larry Clayton said...

I don't get it, David.

Meredith said...

Right, I don't get the email noification either. I think it is because David is the blog administrator, and we are not.