November 07, 2005

request to join

WE have a request to join our blog.

Zach Alexander aka the Quaker Anarchist has asked to join our scripture study.

I'm sympatico with the idea if all bodies here are also happy with this.

I have noticed a curious thing. We seem to be steady at four active members. Whenever someone new comes along somebody drops into lurker status. Don't know why. But there you be.

I will likely be the next lurker -- if I'm not de fact already. I don't see myself as a meaningful presence here until first week of December. Sorry folks I'm just really burnt out right now. My own blog has also suffered.

C'est la vie

Post your votes as comments here or if you'd rather not email me at kwakersaur@lycos.com.

And to those out there in lurker city. If you have changed your mind about being here let me know and I'll remove your name. If you just want to hang out without posting but retain your membership for future use that's great too. Just let me know where thee is at.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I warmly extend a welcome to Zach.

David, I hope for you some rest, and some gentle nourishment in silence. I hold you in the light, my Friend. And as always, you are a meaningful presence to me.

Larry Clayton said...

Okay by me, David. Good rest, ole buddy,

crystal said...

Welcome, Zach :-). I look forward to your input.

David, get some rest, but don't disappear on us, ok?