February 03, 2005

Sorry for being absent

(& thank you Mr kwakersaur for your email the other day.)

I hope to be back here in good form soon. I got myself involved in an impromptu study of the references to "waiting worship" in the Bible and it developed into a full blown I don't know what... something!

I started having some of the most remarkable experiences and openings during meetings it is hard to put into words, but I am certain I tapped into the "old school" and found something. It isn't anything all the old-line Friends haven't told us about from days gone by and it isn't something that is world-changing; but I have come to know waiting worship as I never have before and I'm pretty sure it is connected to what I was studying.

The findings and experiences will be put up at my blog over time, and I also can't wait to re-engage here as well.

In the meantime - here's my 15 minutes of fame - this month's Friends Journal published my letter to the Forum titled "Instructing Each Other." Well that's about as famous as I'm likely to get!

Be back soon!

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Hi RW, I was wondering where you were. How interesting. Is there a link to the Friends Journal?

crystal said...

I'm glad to see you back, RW :-)